Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First solid foods....



Well the time has come to start introducing solid foods.  I felt it was a little too early based off their age but they are sitting up very well (supported) and showing interest in our food so the Dr said it was time to start.  They will stay 90% at least breast milk but just starting to practice with solids. 

They started with cereal which neither one of them liked and then I mixed some sweet potatoes with it and they liked it a little bit more. Right now we are using the bumbos but since we will only increase the eating times, I have ordered high chairs which they will be a little more comfortable in I am sure. As of today they have had cereal (which they hate still), sweet potatoes and their favorite bananas.  

Madison's first bite of cereal....



Jacksons first bite......










And...why not skype with Aunt Ali to tell her about the yummy bananas I just ate....


No comments: