Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our first Easter

My Dad, baby sister, and mom came down for Easter. My family has a home in Georgia and we went up to enjoy Easter Sunday. We went to the church I grew up in and they all were so pleased to meet the twins.  It was a special time because it was the church because my Grandma was the last charter member. 

I of course had to go all out and had Madison and Jackson baskets made that they will be able to use year after year....(you cant see it very well but Madison's is also monogrammed)

Madison fit in her basket and was just so happy to get it

 
Madison thought her dress was a lovie, she had it in her mouth the whole morning....sweet girl!

Jackson was very interested in his bunny and looked so handsome....





Our sweet family and photos of their after church outfit....



"Lean on me"






3 comments:

Matt and Krista said...

They are just darling Amanda!

Cori said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are so adorable!!!!!!!! I just love those little faces!

Coakley's Journey said...

Thanks girls!