Monday, April 30, 2012

Daycare and the start of the on going petri dish....

Well, the twins started daycare finally.  My mom left us to go back to Illinois Easter, we were so privileged to have her with us the first 5 months and not have to put the twins in day care.  This was a photo of them ready to go that morning.....



They love their daycare keepers though which makes it allot easier. They are happy when they see her and they are happy when we pick them up in the afternoon.  Still hard having someone else spend more time during the week with them then you get too but in this day and age it is what most of us have to do.

The biggest fear of my babies getting sick happened sooner then I thought it would.  Monday, Jackson was running fever took him to Dr to find out he had Bronchitis.  Poor guy....



Then I didn't feel too good on Thursday and went to the Dr to find out I had strept...lovely.  I thought maybe Madison was out of the clear but then found out that was not the case.  Saturday took her to the Dr because she had gook in her eyes and had similar symptoms of Jackson and sure enough she had bronchitis and pink eye.....



So, now our household has almost recovered.  Both still have a cough and Madison still is very congested but hopefully it will pass soon enough.

2 comments:

K. said...

get used to it! i swear i spent more time home then at work for the 1st year of day care...but now (knock on wood) my boy/girl twins are 2.5 and barely get sick!

Cori said...

Aww poor babies:( Glad they are feeling beter... This is my last week off and I am so sad. I just have to keep reminding myself how lucky I am to be able to have my mom watch him. But like you said its still hard knowing that someone else gets to spend more time with them. Maybe one day we will get to live a stay at home mom life:)