Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today I am participating in SUYL – Moms of Multiples over at Kelly’s Korner.  Welcome to all of you stopping by!  Please take a look around and feel free to read our infertility blog that led up to our miracles at Took long enough but now TWO perfect.

I have a sweet set of boy/girl twins who are 19 weeks old born premature at 33 weeks.  You can read my birth story here.  Our family of 5 (we have one furbaby) is trying to adjust to our new lifestyle.  I am a southern girl who married a midwestern boy, we went through years of infertility and have one angel baby watching over us.  We were blessed with our two miracles last year and could not be prouder parents.  They are the first grandkids on both sides and are just everyones bundles of joy.  I am so in love, have been since the first ultrasound. Its so amazing two me how my body was able to nurish these two perfect little humans.  I feel sorry for those that are not parents of multiple because they will never know how it feels have 4 eyes (or more)  following you around and looking at you knowing you are the most important person in their life and the coolest :)   Or the four feet that are resting in your belly as you lay them on your chest and the 20 fingers that constanly rubbing your arm or grabbing your hands.  Ohhhh the love and joy that comes from the sweet babies God has blessed me with.

I am excited for a peek in your life and how twins have blessed you. So happy to meet you and please leave a comment if you would like to be blog buddies so I can add you to my blogroll. 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So glad you stopped by! Five months seems so like yesterday, yet so long ago. Time flies fast, doesn't it?
Look forward to reading your blog and seeing your babies grow!!

Cindi said...

Oh what an amazing story and what a precious family you have! LOVE all the beach photos. Makes me want to wisk mine away and feel some sand between our toes. :) BTW, I found you through Kelly's Korner. :)