Thursday, January 26, 2012

where to sleep?!?




 Well, I saw a couple of girls post and thought I would share the multiple beds my little ones sleep in.



They started out in a pack and play in our room together when they first got home....





 They also sleep in their boppy's, sometimes together and sometimes separate....
once they were sliding down in their boppys we found out about the boppy loungers and that is still their bed of choice but it has to be on the bed with momma and daddy

most naps are taken in their bouncers
they like to sleep on each other...
in the bath.....


on the go....

on the couch .....



in your bed.....                      and of course

in your arms
on your chest
snuggled
on your shoulder....  but no matter where they sleep you cant help but kiss and love all over them because of how angelic they are asleep.  I know I will miss these days and will treasure the little hands wrapping around me like they cant live without me!

1 comment:

Just Us & A Miracle Baby too! said...

I love reading all these sleeping posts everyone is posting, makes me want to do one!! Loved all the pictures. They are so sweet. I love the one of them sleeping together.