Thursday, January 19, 2012

10 Weeks

 Sweet feet, sweet tiny hands.  Can't get enough of them...  This week I just keep looking at my babies and wondering where my little babies went.  They are becoming so alert and starting to pay attention to things such as when you walk by they follow you or when you are talking to them they listen.  They love tummy time! Since I have been back at work my mom has been watching them and she does tummy time with them often. Both of them are so strong and hold their head up like they are 6 months old.

 
   Jackson has become such a healthy boy you wouldn't even know that he was ever a preemie.  He is still in newborn clothes and diapers but really they are getting snug.  He has collic which didnt know with preemies doesnt show up till about 2 weeks after their due date.  It was so unbearable at first because it was 24 hours and nothing you could do would soothe him.  We learned of gripe water and have started giving it too him every feeding and it has done wonders. He still has his peek time of about 5 PM (when I get home) to about 3 AM.  I am happy it gives my mom a break during the day though because she is here with them by her self.  He has not coo'd yet but I am sure it will be any day now.  He loves to snuggle and bounce.  He tried out his bumbo seat and did well but not too found of it yet.  Still my sweet boy! :)

Another soothing method for Jackson, at night you turn on the dryer and just bounce him.

I am thinking about.....milk and binkies

My sweet and peaceful Madison.  She started off being so needy having to be held all the time but the last week she has been so easy.  She just lays on her tummy time mat or she will sit in her bouncer and just watch you walk around.  She has started coo'ing very little but more often she opens her mouth trying but nothing comes out.  She smiles all the time at about everything. I think she may laugh before she coo's.  She is eating well, gaining weight the way she should but she is still comfortable in newborn diapers and newborn clothes are still big on her. I love her so much and all her precious features, she's momma's diva





No comments: