Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7 months


Can not believe that we are now in month 8.  The twins 7 months was very busy and they have so much personality now.  
Sleep: After they were over their bronchitis we started to have issues with keeping Jackson in his bed.  Madison has always been such a good sleeper.  We would do bath time, she would have a bottle, rock her for a little bit, and she would be sound a sleep. She would sleep in her crib without waking up till about 5 AM.  Jackson would be rocked, fall asleep, you would lay him down and within about 30 min he would be screaming.  We would end up just putting him in bed with us before morning.  Finally, we did what I never wanted to do but letting them cry in crib till they fell asleep.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  The first night it lasted about 20 min then the second night about 15 min and now it might be as long as 5 min.  Its amazing. We have our nights back and bed time is so much easier.  It was so hard to give up that one on one time loving and rocking them but now the can soothe their selves and they sleep through the night till about 6 AM.  

Feeding: Breast milk and solids and some formula.  My production has slowed down some so we also have started some formula.  They have added an extra meal of solids.  Morning, afternoon, and dinner of solids.  Still no table food at this time.  


but we have teeth so want be long.....

Madison got hers a few weeks after Jackson....
Jackson got his right at 7 months...


Diapers:  We are currently wearing size 2 Huggies on their cute monkey butts.....



Clothing:   Jackson is becoming my big little boy.  He is now wearing size 9 month sleepers but 6 month daily wear  He is so long but has such a tiny waist.   Madison is wearing 3 months mainly and can wear some 3-6 months.  Sleepers she is in 6 months because of her length. 


What are they loving to do.......

Madison loves the pool.  Jackson does once he gets use to it but they both enjoy water so much.  They love love peek a boo.  Of course they have found their feet and love to pull them over their head, they also have found each others feet and tend to try to bite them..




They love the outside and going on walks (Louie enjoys it too...)



Milestone:  They both have two bottom teeth. 

They are sitting very well, we have graduated from the infant tub to bath seats.  They love to splash splash splash....



OUR BABIES...THEY ARE GETTING SO BIG! 
Memorial Day! 

6 comments:

Jos said...

Oh my gosh, what great pics!! Sorry - when you switched to this blog, I forgot to add it to my reader. New mommy brain back then.

At any rate, thanks for your advice, Hopefully we will all be sleeping better soon!

Gemini Momma said...

Aw, how adorable are they! Saw your comment on Josey's blog and wanted to come take a look - I always love hearing how other twin mommas are doing. :) Congratulations on your cuties!

Coakley's Journey said...

Thanks Josey, I understand. Glad you are following me again.

Gemini I would love for you to follow my blog. I will follow yours as well, I love to see other stories from days in the life of twin momas.

Amanda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) These are such great pictures! Your babies are SO adorable! Love how they sit so nicely and pose for pictures... I miss those days! We had to stop doing the sticker monthly onesies at 8 months because they would rip them off instantly and try to eat them :)

Katie said...

Hello -- I am a fellow mom of twins and super happy I ran across your blog. I was wondering where do you shop bc love your post baby outfits?

Would love to hear

Katie

Coakley's Journey said...

Funny you say har because you will see the 8 month pics didn't go so well. They had them off in no time. I hope to at least make one photo up to the 12 but we will see.