Friday, February 10, 2012

Almost triple our birth weight ....

The babies had a Dr appointment today for their last dose of the common cold shot they are getting.  They were weighed and Madison is now 9lb 6oz and Jackson is 11lb 10oz.  I can not believe how big they have gotten...just makes me so happy how healthy my babies are. 



Today I continued my search of daycares. I am just havent found the perfect place and I think its because deep down I wish I didnt have to put them in one.  However, we went to a baptist daycare today and I was really happy with the facilite. It was brand new, very clean, and had seperate rooms for each stage of their first few years.  I liked the staff I met and they seemed very sencere about wanting to have the babies go there.  I do have another place in mind also that I visited which is also a baptist daycare. They have an older facility and just one big open room for all the babies but I liked that it was closer to work and that the staff seemed to be older and more experienced.  I am just going to pray about and see which one I would be comfortable sending them too.  The most amazing thing of all is my mother who is able to stay here through April therefore I dont have to rush making the decision nor do they have to be in daycare till they are 6 months old. 

Anyone have any advise how they got through starting their babies in daycare or picking the right place? 

1 comment:

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Oh my goodness they are adorable! and growing perfectly! I don't blame you not wanting to put them in daycare but the place you found sounds awesome!